- course outline and additional information - for detailed course outline click here
Each member is required to attend an 8 to 10 hours of training run by State Training Services at their Richmond premises - check with Team Manager for dates.
The course covers
- Senior First Aid tailored to specific needs
- etc ...
- Fire Extinguisher awareness
- Exercise Education to prevent fatigue and increase stamina
Safety Crew - additional training in
- Oxygen Resucitation and supplementary oxygen training
All team members are advised to read the Northern Territory Government's Department of Health and Families advice on